market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Credit Cards at Farmers Market

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Credit Cards at Farmers Market
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 09:41:56 -0500

All true...

I run everything on Macs, so an Touch/iPhone/iPad is the most logical route to go because I do not need to duplicate efforts to migrate data from computer to device.  I like to keep everything in the same family.

If you are running on a PC or have everything on the web using Google's web apps then you have other choices.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855