market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Zuchini problem

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Allan.Balliett" <allan.balliett AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Zuchini problem
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 16:21:54 -0400

Actually, we are having a similar problem with greenhouse cucumbers, the kind that do not require pollination. MANY of the fruit 'start' large and then taper to nothing. The cukes are on fertile soil and are fed weekly, get plenty of water.... and yet many of them taper....just like I've always thought was a sign of poor pollination.

Yes, I'm looking for answers.

-Allan in WV