market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Stinging Nettle

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Margaret L. Wilson" <booldawgs AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Stinging Nettle
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 13:51:12 -0700

It might be worth your time to look at alternative medicine sites. Stinging nettle is touted a cancer fighter specifically prostate but also for BPH. Do not advertise it a such!! That will get you in trouble. I would Google for stinging nettle + cancer. Selling to an herbalist or health food store may be an option. It has many uses.
Margaret
http://farfarawayfarm.blogspot.com/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barking Cat Farm" <barkingcatfarm AT mindspring.com>