market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] canopy brand search

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] canopy brand search
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 14:52:52 -0400

A fellow vendor has a 10x20 EZUp. Quality seems fine, but it is over 100 lbs. Definitely takes two people to set up/take down.  The folks I have seen having one canopy for a 10 x 20 foot space use the knock down carports.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY
Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com
Become a Fan on Facebook

Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and geese

"How we eat determines, to a considerable extent, how the world is used." - Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe