market-farming - [Market-farming] canopies

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost AT riseup.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] canopies
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 13:01:03 -0600

Caravan makes a stronger 10x10 with removable sidewalls, sturdier than
EZups. Costco carries them at about $200 and when Abq ran out we found them
in Colo.Spgs. Made the all day trip just to get one while they still have
them in stock. We use them twice a week for months. It's a seasonal item,
no more on order. Compare with prices on the Internet.

paul tradingpost AT lobo.net