market-farming - [Market-farming] canopy brand search

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: deberryemail-website AT yahoo.com
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] canopy brand search
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 03:25:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Folks,

We're looking at getting a larger canopy size (have been using an EZup Eclipse 10' by 10').  We found EZup and PopUpShade (caravan) both have 10' x 15' canopies.  Anyone have any knowledge about the quality of these?  The EZup is over $300 more, but we haven't had any experience with the Caravan.

Our other option is to just put two 10' by 10' canopies side by side, with some sort of gutter system to keep drips from the center portion.  Anyone doing this?

Thanks!

Cheryl DeBerry

DeBerry Farm Fresh Produce

Western Maryland