market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] kioti tractors

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: michelle rome <michelleann7 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] kioti tractors
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 19:59:12 -0700 (PDT)

There are mainly Indian and Korean made tractors in the small class these
days. I have 2 newer Indian made Mahindras and one older Japanese Yanmar John
Deere. All are reliable although parts are high on all 3. I have consider
spreading the wealth and investing in a larger Zetor (Czech) made and hear
the parts supplies and networking are overwhelming good. Caution on buying
Indian made John Deere tractors - don't know if the parts would be faster
although access to dealers is great. My advice is stay away from the Chinese
or others not so well known or spread the wealth otherwise you will suffer
from schedule impacts as aforestated. Regards and Happy Gardening & Farming.
Michelle Hromyak
Romy Farms (SC)