market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] manures/GAP training

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: KAKerby AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] manures/GAP training
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 18:35:54 EST

I know there's been some work done with black soldier fly larvae, which I've seen talked about on another list.  Don't know if there are any published results in peer-review journals from those studies.  I hope folks are actively studying that as well.  What sort of beneficials were you thinking of?
Kathryn Kerby
Frog Chorus Farm
Snohomish, WA