market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] ice storm

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] ice storm
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 23:36:10 GMT

Phil,
I feel for ya! So far we still have power, and I think we are going to be OK.
Right now we are getting sleet, and most of the ice stayed south of us. Thank
goodness! I'm not sure I know what a Radiant heater is, but, if anything I
have learned I really need a better back up plan that what we have now, which
was basically nothing.
We had a blizzard on Christmas Eve, but I didn't have anything in the
greenhouse then, so I wasn't worried. I never dreamed we would get hit again.
This will be a winter to remember.
Carla, Perkins, OK

Weight Loss Program
Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!