market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming] planting calendar wish AND mappingtool wish

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marcy" <mlynnn AT wildblue.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming] planting calendar wish AND mappingtool wish
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 21:58:08 -0700

The blinds work great if you get them the right length. We tried to make some too long – like a foot and the wind had more to get a hold of (or maybe boys got stuck on them) and they would break off at ground level. Then it was really fun to figure out which one was supposed to go where.

Check a second-hand store for an even better deal on mini-blinds.

Despite suggestions from the list to use pencil, I still use markers – mostly because I don’t have to get clear down on the ground to read it with these near-sighted eyes!

If you want to go that route be sure to use the Sharpie SUPER PERMANENT INDUSTRIAL markers – they WON’T fade!  It’s not the usual Sharpie and you may have to check in office supply places or catalogs.

Marcy in still COLD Colorado

6 below already tonight