market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Seed Storage

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz" <liz AT horseshoegardens.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Seed Storage
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 19:43:03 -0400

We do the plastic shoebox thing, too, Marie. We've got separate boxes for
vegetables, herbs and flower seeds, and within each box simple cardstock
dividers to alphabetize the seeds. The boxes are all kept in an old but
working fridge in the shop. I took pics today, you can see them on my blog
http://horseshoegardens.com/blog/.

Liz
Horseshoe Gardens
Hillsville VA