market-farming - [Market-farming] where to buy things

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] where to buy things
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 12:44:56 -0500

I have been able to order peat moss by the pallet from the local True Value
hardware store. This year it was $9.99/ 3.8ft bag. Last year $6.49. Much
less than from Griffins. It is Premier, and seemed fine to me. We use most
of it for chicken bedding, but some mixed with compost, etc for plants.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead
Peru NY
http://rhomestead.com