market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Cucumbers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Garth & Kim Travis <gartht AT txcyber.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Cucumbers
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 07:17:19 -0600

Greetings,
I needed to buy a bunch more last year and yes the price at the big box store was way up. I went to the small town hardware/lumber stores and got it much cheaper. Actually, the small independent stores can be much cheaper these days than the big box stores.

Remesh lasts for many years, I have some that is over 10 years old that I am still using in the garden. We store it vertically, not laying on its side.

Bright Blessings,
Kim

Allan Balliett wrote:
Remesh: Remesh costs WAY MORE than what it did 2 years ago. Are you folks buying it or getting it used? If so, how do you do that? -Allan in WV