market-farming - [Market-farming] hoopbenders

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] hoopbenders
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 23:00:16 -0500

Randy - I've been talking to these folks recently and I have to admit that I remain confused about what their product is! More confused by how direct questions go unanswered.

What exactly did you buy from them? What sort of structure did you have to build in order to hold what you got from them motionless enough to be useful?

I'll check out your webpage.

Thanks -Allan in WV