market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] greenhouses

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] greenhouses
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 09:21:22 -0500

I got a 12x12 greenhouse from All American Assoc.
http://www.aaagreenhouse.com/ They normally do larger greenhouses; this was a custom scaled-down version. It used all the components of the larger greenhouses, and was a real bugger to put together. The heavy metal pieces just didn't want to do the tighter curves of a smaller greenhouse. But once we got it together, I love it. It's double-wall Lexan with heavy metal framing. Door at one end and a large window at the other. I've had it for 7 years now, and it's a great little greenhouse. Tight and sturdy.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga County, PA

----- Original Message ----- From: "SUE WELLS" <farmersue AT verizon.net>