market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Growing Tomatoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <alison.wiediger AT hart.kyschools.us>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Growing Tomatoes
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:55:50 -0600

Don’t know about OMRI listing.  The certified organic program at the University of Kentucky used it in 2006, so some certifiers must allow it.  Since we are not certified, I haven’t looked into it.  You would not be able to pick this up at the end of the season – it is mostly gone in 90 days or less.

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm