market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Cost to start plants

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Cost to start plants
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 00:07:32 -0500

Last year we put out 1800 broccoli plants. We cut the main head, and then we keep going back and cutting the side shoots until we are just sick of doing it! I think we could probably double production this year and sell all of it.
Carla

Carla - It would be nice to know where you grow! -Allan Shepherdstown, WV