market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Canopy

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "logrock" <logrock AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Canopy
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 17:51:14 -0500

Title: RE: [Market-farming] Canopy

We did our shopping, and the only place near us that had a canopy was indeed Sam’s.  They have one model—the Encore II, which apparently is sold exclusively by Sam’s now.  It is available in white only, 10 X 10, commercial grade aluminum frame, HD 660 Denier/poly top, nylon bag with wheels, 3-way awning with sign holder, 4 side walls, 2 year warranty, and priced at $194.68.  So, as much as I didn’t want a white top, we will probably go with that one.  Wish I could figure out a way to dye it, but I suspect the top is treated, and being nylon, any dye probably wouldn’t take.

Thanks for all the advice and help,

Patty & Ron