market-farming - [Market-farming] Canopy

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "logrock" <logrock AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Canopy
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 17:45:42 -0500

Title: Canopy

We used umbrellas at the market last year, but we are looking for a canopy for this season.  Is it worth it to shell out the $400 for the high end Caravan Classic?  There are so many others at less expensive prices...for instance, yesterday I saw one and a "Linens and Things" store for $79, It was out on display, and looked decent. The tag said "set-up in less than 5 minutes, steel frame, portable, easy assembly, made for Linen and Things" There was no manufacturing name listed that I could see.  The canvas was tan with brown trim, so not the bright happy yellow I was hoping for, but for $79...