market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Canopy

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Willie McKemie <mf AT austinfarm.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Canopy
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 08:44:02 -0600

On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 09:32:41AM -0500, logrock wrote:
> Thanks everyone. We are going to head over to Sam's today I think and
> see what they have. From Lucy and Willie's comments, I think we will
> eliminate the Caravan. One problem that I see (only looking on-line for

After reviewing the URL I just posted (ezup4u.com), I realize I have an
Express III which has the center support that expands from the corners
that Lucy may have been referring to. I also have one or two Express
IIs that have the center support than expands from the sides. The
Express III has given me no trouble and is significantly shorter in
it's compressed position than the Express IIs. For mechanical
durability, I can recommend Caravan, Express II, and Express III. I
have had some broken parts on Express IIs but they are old enough to be
near the ends of their lives. I seem to recall that I bought some
parts from ezup4u and had to pay about twice as much for shipping as
for the parts.

--
Willie, ONWARD! Through the fog!
Linux system uptime 226 days 21 hours 39 minutes