market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Canopy

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "TxBeeFarmer" <TxBeeFarmer AT HotPop.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Canopy
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 22:08:26 -0600

I have a 10x10 EZUp and am somewhat disappointed. Oh, it goes up and down
just fine and is durable, but it's hot. Even though it's white, it's still
hot. A lady next to me had the same size and it looked just like an EZUp,
but it was very cool underneath, hers was blue I think. What should I be
looking for to find one that will block the heat?

Thanks
(West Texas) Mark