market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Food Security Starts at Home

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT gilanet.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Food Security Starts at Home
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 15:36:49 -0700

Right, Pat. Actually there's tremendous pressure on doctor not to report the
drug problems. After all, who endows the medical schools and pays for their
vacations to the Virgin Islands? Who runs the health insurance business? And
what industry furnishes most of the top brass to run the FDA? Only one guess
allowed per question.

paul AT largocreekfarms.com
http://medicinehill.net