market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Food Security Starts at Home

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Jay Gee <jaygee AT jghelp.com>, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Food Security Starts at Home
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 16:49:03 -0500

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 11:15:17 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

>Because of the reporting systems in place at the CDC,
>food terrorism on any kind of large scale is unlikely.
>
>Food related illnesses are reported right away, and
>food related deaths are reported instantly.

PS to my prior message: Let's paraphrase the above.

----------------
Because of the reporting systems in place at the FDA,
medications killing/harming people on any kind of large
scale is unlikely.

Drug-related illnesses are reported right away and
drug-related deaths are reported instantly.

So nothing like the Vioxx fiasco could ever happen here...

Pat

--
NOW OPEN! ContainerSeeds.com - vegetable, herb,
and edible flower seeds especially selected for successful