market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Food Security Starts at Home

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT gilanet.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Food Security Starts at Home
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 15:26:34 -0700

And the government-sponsored trials of Celebrex were just halted because
twice as many people were having heart attacks as those on placebos. But
guessssss what? Is Celebrex off the market? Not on your life (pun intended).
Anyone care to guess how many thousands of deaths result directly from
prescription drugs properly administered for the proper use? Just say NO to
drugs.

Healthy food is still the best medicine. Mama knew best.

paul AT largocreekfarms.com
http://medicinehill.net