market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re:Delicata in Saran Wrap for lunch

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Margaret L Wilson <booldawgs AT cavenet.com>, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re:Delicata in Saran Wrap for lunch
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 20:58:21 -0400

It has given me second thoughts about using it to cook or even reheat food. If it destroys all of the antibodies etc. in colostrum does it not do the same in other food?

That's essentially the issue, Margaret. Not scientific (except the above), but whole food healing movement like the Macrobiotic movement tend to believe the we eat not for dead materials (vitamins, minerals, etc) but to take in "chi" or life force. I think, across the board, these movements accept that nuked food is dead food.

This was the origin of my earlier comment that good folk took quite literally. What I was saying was, nuke it or irradiate it, the life force is gone and it ain't food for healing anymore. It will still fill your gut, of course. ;-)

Thanks -Allan