market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re:Delicata in Saran Wrap for lunch

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Margaret L Wilson" <booldawgs AT cavenet.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re:Delicata in Saran Wrap for lunch
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 21:20:03 -0700

Thanks, that has some merit. If I had more time I would do some research on
it. I just also read an article concerning frozen meat. Chefs don't like to
use it because it bleeds on the plate. New research says that proper thawing
(slowly in the refrigerator) eliminates that problem. Good information if
meat is part of your sales.
Margaret