market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re:Delicata in Saran Wrap for lunch

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Margaret L Wilson" <booldawgs AT cavenet.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re:Delicata in Saran Wrap for lunch
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 11:53:09 -0700

While we are on this subject, I have a question. I use a microwave a lot.
It saves a lot of time. I have cattle and sheep and I freeze extra colostrum
for orphans and more. Directions from veterinarians say very clearly, "Do
not thaw or reheat in the microwave"
It has given me second thoughts about using it to cook or even reheat food.
If it destroys all of the antibodies etc. in colostrum does it not do the
same in other food?
TIA
Margaret