market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Rabbits

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT gilanet.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Rabbits
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 10:27:25 -0600

I'm about to do the chicken wire thing. 3 feet high and lapped over 6 inches
on the ground with dirt over it. We'll see. And we'll spread used cat litter
on the perimeter.

paul tradingpost AT gilanet.com

That is well said, replied Candide, but we must cultivate our garden.
--Voltaire [Francois-Marie Arouet] Candide