market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: 20% Vinegar for weed control

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "James H. Corey" <1corey AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: 20% Vinegar for weed control
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 20:31:48 -0400

My father had operated a sod farm for the last 20 years, Bermuda being one of
the grasses he grew, and I can tell you, that the only thing I have seen kill
it is something really strong like Roundup Pro - and a heavy dose, the regular
Roundup won't even touch it. If you want to eliminate it naturally, just
about your only option is to dig it out, which is difficult as it has quite
and elaborate root system. That is the method I have been using. Good luck!