market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: 20% Vinegar for weed control

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Alan Whitaker" <awhitaker AT greenlynk.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: 20% Vinegar for weed control
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 22:41:04 -0500

Are you all diluting this 20%? I can get 200 grain or 20% from
Fleischmann's in Montgomery, AL sixty mile away. If you are spraying it
straight, that's mighty expensive, and dangerous unless you are just spot
spraying. I need to kill bermuda grass and would use a boom sprayer, but
I'd have to suit up in a hazmat outfit for that.