market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: 20% Vinegar for weed control

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "St. Joseph the Worker Farm" <jmmps AT rocketmail.com>
  • To: marienne AT marienne.com, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: 20% Vinegar for weed control
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 17:32:48 -0700 (PDT)

I called to order this today. It was ten dollars
and something a quart. I almost got it untill they
told me what the shipping would be. It was almost
the same price!!!!
I really want to find a dealer closer to NW Pa. I
will say this. They were REALLY nice there and I
enjoyed talking to them... I mentioned your name,
Diane...

--- >
> > I have bought acetic acid 25% from a local
> > business here called Integrated Fertility
> Management-a great small famliy
> > owned business -very helpful and
> knowledgeable. Diane K (their phone
> > #509-662-3179)
>
> What's the price on this 25% acetic acid? I
> love using 20% vinegar, but haven't found a
> price that I like.
>
> Jerry Ford
> Living Song
> Howard Lake, MN