market-farming - [Market-farming] Critters...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Courtney McLeod" <cmcleod AT imscompany.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Critters...
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:24:38 -0400

Too bad you can't 'borrow' our Ms. Katycat. She had a two-rabbit-day
yesterday!

Pat! I wish I could borrow everyone's cat's at this point! I have a
dog, but she is only 30 pounds and tries like heck to catch the rabbits
too! But I don't make it a practice to always let her chase them
because I live on a drag strip of a road (in the country, go figure!!!)
and I know that the rabbits are not smart enough to not run across the
road if chased. I don't want anything to happen to her! We are letting
her practice with them in the back yard though! And since then, they
have not been hanging around the house too closely! I just hope these
kittens we are getting learn fast and let their instincts kick in!! Or
I am going to have two useless cats!! But I think they will be ok!

Courtney
Herb Thyme