market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Critters...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Critters...
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 21:52:08 -0500

Regards to the list:

Rick, glad to hear from you. Hope things are better in your neck of the
woods! Planting more for the rabbits sounds like a kind thing to do,
but here, they eat the green beans down to nubs - ALL the green beans.
Doesn't matter if you have two rows or 1/2 acre. I love to eat rabbit
but everyone says not to in the summertime. If we could do that, I
would never have to buy meat.

Marie in Missouri

Just plant a little more and let the wildlife have their share.