market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Critters...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Willie McKemie <mf AT austinfarm.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Critters...
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 06:10:13 -0500

> woods! Planting more for the rabbits sounds like a kind thing to do,
> but here, they eat the green beans down to nubs - ALL the green beans.
> Doesn't matter if you have two rows or 1/2 acre. I love to eat rabbit

Same deal here with deer. If you just let them take what they want,
eventually they want EVERYTHING.

I believe I reported earlier on my new electric deer fence? The deer
have found their way through my open gate, I now have to close it at
night.

--
Willie, ashamed that dixie chicks are from Austin
Are YOU an html abuser? http://www.expita.com/nomime.html