market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Critters...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Critters...
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:57:52 -0400

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:26:16 -0400, you wrote:

> Terrible year for that and can't afford to spray
>such a huge area. Hope they enjoy because it will be the last year that
>they will have to gorge themselves over there! The cats are on their
>way!!!

Too bad you can't 'borrow' our Ms. Katycat. She had a
two-rabbit-day yesterday! Babies, both of them, of course
(which is sad, but I can't help it).

She can't catch an adult rabbit, she's not fast enough -
although our dogs can, and do, catch any rabbit foolish
enough to go inside their fenced area. The garden is within
the dogs' fenced area, so it's protected by the dogs.

Pat