market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Beds for growing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Cynthia Phillips <clpflowers AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Beds for growing
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 08:38:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
My husband built me many raised beds from old staging
lumber he had used for work. we put down black
landscape matting and then filled the beds . We also
used the black matting between beds and covered it
with pine mulch, it looks great and I hardly ever see
a weed between the beds , if I do they seem to pull
out very easily. Good luck, Cindy

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/*http:/calendar.yahoo.com>