market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Beds for growing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Woodyou" <woodyou AT hiwaay.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Beds for growing
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 22:10:29 -0500

Dave:
Depending on the size side boards you use of course, but I drilled holes
through my side boards and used reclaimed 5/8" rebar obtained from a salvage
yard, driving it through the side boards into the ground approximately 12
inches. It works well, and no stakes to contend with nor to worry about
rotting off or breaking.
Hank