market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: The off topic debate for those who recieve bundled email

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Paul Bucciaglia <pbucciaglia AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: The off topic debate for those who recieve bundled email
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 19:35:11 -0800 (PST)

Re the suggestion to hit the delete key for OT messages:

I have a laptop vintage 1995 on a modem line, so given my slow computer the best way for me to subscribe to this list is via the 'bundled' email digest a couple times a day.  I can't just hit the 'delete' key for OT messages.  Also, for someone with an old computer hitting the delete key on 15 or so OT messages a day takes a long time, and thats no horse hockey.  Either way makes it less desirable to stay subscribed to this list if what they wanted was discussion on market farming/ag related topics.

Paul Bucciaglia

Fort Hill Farm, New Milford, CT

Do you Yahoo!?