market-farming - [Market-farming] Detected Viruses

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Detected Viruses
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 10:48:50 -0600

Very well put, Liz.

Curious. If you find that emails are infected, do you inform us?

I never open attachments and such but I also know that just opening some
emails starts a virus running... that's how I ended up with the kakworm
awhile back.

Anyway, I'd certainly like to know if any of my emails sent to the list are
infected. If for no other reason than that I don't keep sending it on and
on.

Del