market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Child Farmers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "marc" <marc AT aculink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Child Farmers
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 10:35:25 -0700

I recently got a virus from a Yahoo list message. My Norton caught it,
fortunately. It happens about once a month.

The boys are now old enough to get together and do a lot of work.

I told them they could have the old barn collapsed barn site for their
greenhouse. The site is flat and has a substantial concrete foundation to
secure the frame. So they are clearing it out.
We have had to drag them inside as they have been wanting to use the
flashlights to keep going on into the dark.

Sheesh! What have we created?

Marc Nameth