market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Latest Animal Terrorist Update

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "marc" <marc AT aculink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Latest Animal Terrorist Update
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 12:21:55 -0700

The ALF people have an agenda that no animal may be used in any way without
the animal's permission. They are militantly in support of vegetarianism.
They want the complete and total cessation of pet ownership, animal
husbandry and meat production of any kind. Their brethren in England have
kidnapped, tortured, plotted the murder of and murdered people in the name
of animal freedom.

Marc