market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Latest Animal Terrorist Update

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "marc" <marc AT aculink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Latest Animal Terrorist Update
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 09:31:11 -0700

I didn't want to make the post too long and also not quote the entire story
due to copyright considerations.

I know I shouldn't care but it bothers me to break rules I've risked my life
to defend.

They took the chickens to one of those animal freedom farms.

Marc

P.S. I like the idea of liberting the Iraqi people. Imagine an Iaq where the
money goes for food and drugs instead of nukes and thugs.