market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Latest Animal Terrorist Update

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "marc" <marc AT aculink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Latest Animal Terrorist Update
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 09:01:01 -0700

Chickens 'liberated' by ALF terrorists from Maryland research lab
by Dan Murphy on 3/6/03 for www.meatingplace.com

(Editor's note: The following is the text of a communiqué sent out by a
group calling itself the Animal Liberation Front, and disseminated to the
media through the anti-poultry industry group United Poultry Concerns).

"In the early morning hours of Feb. 27, the Animal Liberation Front
liberated 115 chickens from Merial Select Laboratory at 10026 Main St. in
Berlin, Md.

"In the midst of a snowstorm, we made our way to the animal housing units.
Using crowbars and bolt cutters, we bypassed the alarmed doors by prying and
cutting our way through the windowpanes and wire mesh. After crawling into