market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Latest Animal Terrorist Update

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org (Market Farming)
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Latest Animal Terrorist Update
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 14:36:01 -0500

The lab in Maryland as well as others on DelMarVa are testing birds for
infectious diseases.At this time there is a very serious form of Newcastle
never seen before on farms in western states that is being monitored in the
east. There is also a new form of Avian flu strain H7N2 that could destroy
the poultry industry in the mid Atlantic region. There are 14 million
chickens raised every week in this small area all on small farms of 5-10
acres each with 50000-250000 chickens each. ALF will strike a serious blow to
the so called family farms we are trying to protect...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

http://webmail.netscape.com/