market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] New Comers Help

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] New Comers Help
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 18:41:38 -0600

Marc!

What is it with the negativity? Geeze.

The questions are good. But do we have to go for the contentious tone?

This is the kind of thing that keeps people escalating a nonsense argument
and quit looking for answers.

OK this sounds so OT.

I'm just tired of the tone of some of this. And I know I've contributed to
it.

The issues are of concern to all of us regardless of our preferred
fertilization methods.
I say that knowing that when they spread swine manure across the fields...
and those are chemical growers... I carp about it. Stinks! As did my large
composting deal with cow manure a couple years ago.

Oh well. If you live by the manure, you smell the manure.

Del Williams