market-farming - Re: tone and substance

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: HackettShark AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: tone and substance
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 21:17:26 EDT

In a message dated 10/13/02 9:03:46 AM Central Daylight Time, joan AT windwalker-farm.com writes:

What worked, what didn't, what you're planning for next year

Joan do you have copy of the rules you use for your grower only market.  We are

doing an overhaul of one our markets and everyone is wanting to start a grower only market.  Not real sure as to some of the liabilities it will cause in the removal of a few so called growers that are selling from grocery store coolers

Phil form Iowa.