market-farming - Re: tone and substance

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: tone and substance
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 09:48:22 -0500

There is only one way to deal with internet arguments. Ignore them.

If there is a particular poster who does things that annoy you, simply
delete any of their posts or replies.

There are other folks on this list who in the past have seemed kind of
annoying in the way they posted, but they are still here and they contribute
useful information and opinions to the list. I'm sure I've annoyed a few
people on occasion.

I think argumentativeness is a Williams' trait. Eh Rick?

There is something to be said for at least reading the opinions of people
with whom you disagree. I kinda like reading people who have opposing
opinions. It's good practice for dealing with real life people who hold the
same views.

Del Williams
who was Farmer in the Del
Clifton, IL