market-farming - Re: tone and substance

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Victor Jackowsky" <threelittlepigscm AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: tone and substance
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 21:59:42 -0500

Rick Williams wrote:
> When the Farm Bureau is repeatedly attacked and little is said other than
> how they only support big agriculture, etc, etc. I suppose I could just
sit
> back. But that is not easy for me to do.

I don't know why I didn't use my delete key and keep my big mouth shut, but
I didn't. I for one, am sick of all the FB bickering and crap. Rick, you
are fortunate to have a FB that works so well with small farmers but you
need to realize not everyone is as fortunate as you are. Mine doesn't know
you exist unless you farm hundreds or thousands of acres of cotton, beans,
rice and such. We have tried to be a part of our FB... they ignore you and
make you feel like a red headed stepchild. We all realize you have a great
FB, please realize the rest of us may not.
Now, I can use my delete key. :)

Pat

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to as: threelittlepigscm AT earthlink.net
> leave-market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu

---