market-farming - Re: Disruptive discussions

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rick Williams" <mrfarm AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Disruptive discussions
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 20:20:02 -0500

Jay Gee wrote:
> By all means Rick, set up your own list and have a great big tent.
> You might find a lot of followers who want to spend their time
> posting instead of farming. I don't think that is a viable option
> for most market farmers. I think we will have plenty of opinions
> from other Midwesterners if you decide to go elsewhere.

As I said I would only do this if the list did not permit the broader
issues. The new list would only be there for those who both farm and are
concerned about those broader issues. Knowing you and your political/social
intrests, I suspect you would gravitate to such a list as well. But we
currently have such a list now so it is a moot point.

Sincerely,

Rick Williams