market-farming - Re: drip tape pick-up and storage

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: drip tape pick-up and storage
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 21:47:34 -0500

Regards to the list:

Phil, what causes the damage to the tape?  I thought drip tape would last 3 or 4 years.  We are planning to install drip tape next spring.  Plan to attend the Small Farm thing in Columbia this year.  The bakery has closed – a guy bought the building and raised our rent.  He wants to put in a bakery.

Marie in Missouri

We have a lot of damage to the drip tape every year so we just replace next year.